We send emails after all major changes on the account starting with activation email following account creation.
Should you not receive our emails, follow the steps below:
1. Wait up to 30 Minutes.
2. Check all email folders including Spam and Junk.
3. In case of account creation, double-check the address entered for any mistakes. If you made a mistake, you should try registering again.
4. Add our domains to your Allowed Sender List:
- email@example.com (World of Tanks PC latest news)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (World of Warships latest news)
- email@example.com (Support and portal notifications)
5. Contact your email provider (Gmail, Naver etc.) with the following details to allow messages from us:
- Support and Portal notifications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- World of Tanks: http://worldoftanks.asia/ (Official Website), email@example.com (World of Tanks PC latest news)
- World of Warships: http://worldofwarships.asia/ (Official Website), firstname.lastname@example.org (World of Warships latest news)
- World of Tanks Blitz: http://wotblitz.asia/ (Official Website)
If email provider did not accept your request, we can only suggest that you should change your e-mail to another email instead.
If despite following steps, you continue having issues, send us a ticket, and specify the account nick and email.