When WGCheck Network Diagnostics is unavailable, you may use a Pingplotter to generate a report and contact our Player Support team about a connection issue.
PingPlotter tests your network for high latency and packet loss and generates understandable reports.
How can I check my connection?
- Download Pingplotter Free from HERE
- Please make sure no network-hungry programs are running
- e.g. P2P torrent downloads, Skype, Web browser, etc.
- Launch PingPlotter
- Write the name of the game server in [Enter target name or IP]
- Set [interval] to 10 seconds
- Click [Play]
- Let it run for at least 30 minutes and click [Pause] to check the results timeline
- Click [File] and click on the menu [Export Sample Set (PP2)]
- Click [Save]
- Attach the report to your ticket
- Lastly, please go to www.whatismyip.com and send us your IP Address as displayed in the page.
|World of Tanks||
|World of Tanks: Blitz||Singapore: login0.wotblitz.asia
|World of Warplanes||ASIA: login-sg.worldofwarplanes.com|
|World of Warships||ASIA: login1.worldofwarships.jp|
|Pagan Online||Global: pgnonline-lb.pagan-online.com|