- Screenshots of documents and open windows
- Screenshots of in-game issues
- Sending a screenshot to Player Support
Screenshots of documents and open windows
- Press the Print Screen [PrtScn] key to save a copy of what is displayed on the screen to the clipboard
- Open Paint (Start button > Programs > Accessories > Paint) and go to Edit > Paste to paste the contents of the clipboard
- Go to File > Save As... and save the file to your desktop (preferably JPG format)
You can also use Microsoft's Snipping Tool.
Screenshots of in-game issues
Press the Print Screen [Prt Scr] key while in-game. Screenshots are saved in the following locations:
|World of Tanks||C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\screenshots|
|World of Warships||C:\Games\World_of_Warships\screenshot|
|World of Warplanes||C:\Users\[Your_Windows_username]\Pictures\World of Warplanes|
|Pagan Online||Clipboard (open Paint and paste the contents)|
Sending a screenshot to Player Support
- At the bottom of the ticket submission form, you will see the following box:
- Click the box and find the screenshot or drag and drop the screenshot onto the box.
- After you finish your message, submit the ticket.