You will need to do a clean, full uninstall and re-install of the client.
Note: Please take special care in steps 1 - 4, they are essential to this cleaning process.
Please follow these steps to ensure that you do a clean install:
1) Uninstall your currently installed client and delete the remaining game folder and its contents (the default location is C:\Games).
2) Click on your start menu and in the search/run box type "%appdata%" (without the quotes) and press enter, then in the folder that comes up we would like you to delete the wargaming.net folder. Please also delete your previously downloaded WoT installers.
3) Next, click on your start menu and in the search/run box type "%temp%" (without the quotes) and press enter.
4) Delete all of the files in your User's temp folder that comes up (some of the files will be in use by Windows and will not let you delete them, just delete the ones you can).
5) Download a fresh copy of our latest full client from https://worldoftanks.asia/en/game/download/
6) Install from the file you just downloaded.
7) Launch/Run World Of Tanks and update the game to the latest version.