Whether you're a user of an ASP, an online gamer, a VoIP user, user of some other network/Internet application or an administrator, at some point it's likely you'll encounter problems with your network or Internet connection(s). PingPlotter helps you pinpoint where the problems are in an intuitive graphical way, and to continue monitoring your connection long-term to further identify issues.
To send a ping plotter file, please follow the steps below:
- First, please close all open applications including torrents, DC-clients, ICQ, Web Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and the like), and Mail clients, etc...as these can interfere with the connection test results.
- Next, install pingplotter on your computer. You can get download it from the following link:
- Launch pingplotter and maximize the window.
- In the "Address to Trace" field, please type in wotasia2.login.wargaming.net and then press Enter.
To trace to the HK periphery, type wotasia2.login.wargaming.net
If you wish to trace to the ANZ periphery, type wotasia3.login.wargaming.net
- Now we would like you to right click on each of the bottom 7 hops and choose "show this timeline graph".
- Finally, we would like you to please click "file" (in the upper left hand of you screen), then "save sample set." Please save the file and attach it to your reply.