Please test the latency and attach your latest Traceroute result and Public IP (In case of dynamic IP settings) in your support ticket.
To do a trace route, please follow the steps below:
- press "Windows"Key + "R" key
- type "cmd" and press "OK"
- type "tracert wotasia2.login.wargaming.net" for World of Tank and "tracert login1.worldofwarships.jp" for World of Warships and then press "Enter"
- after you have performed all these actions, please, wait until the tracking is over
- click right mouse button and choose "Select all"
- copy this information to .txt file and attach it to your letter
Please note that it usually takes few minutes to run the test.
Public IP address:
- Please go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/
- Copy and paste the IP shown in the page and paste into your reply.
- If you are uncomfortable in sending us the full IP address, you may remove the final part like 192.168.1.xxx
For more information about reporting lag issue, please refer to this forum topic.
If you are interested in knowing how to read traceroute result and how connection routing works, please refer to this forum topic.