The Game client may misbehave because of
- Outdated mods
- Corrupted/conflicting mod files
- Wrong game settings
- Broken or missing game files
To fix this issue, please follow the steps below
- Start WoT in Safe mode
- While in Safe mode, should the game client work as intended, please delete all your mods and/or make sure you Update them all to match the current game version.
The mods folder can be found at the default address: C:\games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\X.X.X || Where "X.X.X" corresponds to the current game version.
- Delete WoT Game Settings.
- You can do this by downloading and running the following script.
The issue persists
Should the problem persist after following the steps above, please reinstall the game
If however nothing worked so far, submit a ticket to Support.
Make sure the following information is included:
WGCheck reports listing mods won't be considered. Make sure the issue persists with no mods and with a fresh game client installation.