The Vehicle Restoration Tool (VRT) allows players to restore all Premium and Rare vehicles that have been previously sold, including vehicles that can be restored via the in-game Recovery tool.
FOLLOW THIS LINK to submit a VRT ticket.
- It takes up to 24 hours for a sold vehicle to become available for restoration in the Vehicle Restoration Tool.
- If a vehicle is available in your garage, the Vehicle Restoration Tool will not work for this vehicle.
- All vehicles that can be restored via the in-game Recovery tool can also be restored via the Vehicle Restoration Tool.
- Vehicle restoration requests submitted via the ticket centre will be answered by an automated system.
- Make sure that you have one vacant garage slot and enough credits (see below).
- Vehicles taken away by Player Support, vehicle rentals, or any non-Premium vehicle, cannot be restored.
- Only one (1) vehicle can be restored for each VRT ticket.
- The buyback restoration cost, in credits, runs at the selling value plus a 10% fee. Additional information HERE.
- Premium and Rare vehicle restorations are unlimited.
- All vehicles will be restored without camouflage and with a 50% trained crew.
- Each vehicle restoration requires one (1) vacant garage slot.