How to change your nickname
You can change your chosen username that's displayed in the game and on Wargaming.net websites. This is a paid service.
- Log in to your Wargaming ID account.
- Go to Account Management.
- Click the Edit button located at the right side of your nickname.
- Submit a new username.
If another account is using the username you want, you will have to select different username.
- Select a payment method.
- Click Change.
You can change the nickname in the game client.
1) Click the "Main menu" button in the hangar and click the "Settings".
2) In font of your nickname click the "Change" button.
3) In the window that appears, specify a new nickname and click "Edit".
Some useful info
- This service costs 2,500 gold and is available once (1 time) every 14 days.
- Username changes can take up to 14 calendar days to take effect.
- After making a change, the old username remains locked for 30 days. No other account can claim it in that time.
- Before you select a new username, consider the Game Rules:
Exception: free username change
- Username contains a typo (applicable to new accounts and after a recent username change).
- Username violates the Game Rules.
- Username contains personal information (e.g. your real name or email associated with the account).
Exceptions may be applicable at the discretion of Player Support and on a "case by case" basis.