Sometimes after a patch update, you may encounter an issue where it keeps on loading whenever you are trying to:
- login into the game (synchronizing message)
- go to a different menu or page in the game (e.g: mission tab, barracks, store, depot, etc.)
When running into this issue, try to delete the cache and settings files with the following steps:
For Windows PC:
- Close the game
- Press Ctrl + Esc (Or Windows short cut key)
- Type "%appdata%\wargaming.net\worldoftanks" (without the "") and press enter
- Delete all of the subfolders and files in this folder
- Start the game again
If it doesn't work, make sure to remove any mods that you have installed and make sure the ports are not blocked.
Else, send us a ticket with the WGCheck report attached.